Hey my dear gorgeous ladies, today I came here to share a story. Once up on a time there was a girl who doesn’t have a little bit of knowledge for dressing and as usual there are a bunch of people who always says that she is looking awful. To shut those bunch of people mouth she started doing some research about her body shape and what kind of dresses suits her body shape. Within a couple of months that awful girl turned into a cute and pretty girl. Everyone started to show interest on her and everyone wants to know what made here look beautiful. Now I am going to introduce that girl to you. Yeah that’s me! I struggled a lot to find the dress for my body shape and finally I found the answer.
I am here to share few ideas with you and help you to find the best dress for your body shape. If you don’t know your body shape please read my post to find your body shape.
I selected top 5 body shapes and did some research. I found some good western wear, ethnic wear and traditional wear for those body shapes.Let’s enter into the topic without any further delay.
Best dress for Rectangular shape:
- Ruffle dresses adds some volume to your body
- Anarkali dresses with waist line creates an illusion of a curve waist.
- Fish cut gowns and dresses adds curves to your shapeless body
- Layered Kurtas and empire waist line Kurta’s and dresses looks pretty on you.
- Match your kutas with printed jeggings, leggings and patyala pants.
- You Look Awesome in V neck and sweet heart necklines.
Never wear A line kurta’s. Your body looks straighter if you wear them. Wear dresses which adds curves for your waist.
Best dress for Pear body shape:
- Empire waist line anarkali’s shows your defined waist and make you look beautiful.
- A line Kurta and layered kurta’s for your are your saviors.
- A line Skirts and flare pants helps your lower body to look small.
- Palazzo pants and cigarette pants goes well with your kurta’s and creates an illusion of hour glass shape.
- Prefer slide slit or front slit kurta dress for your body shape.
- Boat neck and V neck looks stunning on you.
Avoid dresses which have more embroidery in the bottom because they make you lower body bulky. Avoid Skin Hugging dresses they make your body look heavier.
Best dress for Apple shaped body:
- Wrap dresses are special designed for you.
- Tunic tops make you feel comfortable and they help you to hide your bulky upper body.
- Pencil Skirts and A line skirts grab attention to your lower body.
- Long and flared kurtas with V and U shaped neckline suits your body well.
- Match up your fitted kurtas with palazzo and patyala pants.
Avoid tops with heavy embroidery they add more volume to your upper body. Avoid skin hugging tops they make you look bulky.
Best dress for Hourglass body shape:
- Any dresses or tops that are tight at the waist line looks great on you.
- A line dresses and mermaid dresses are meant for you.
- Skin jeans and long waist pants looks stunning on you.
- Pair up your Pencil and A line knee length skirts with crop tops.
- Match your lengging and patyala pants with short and medium kurta dress for your body shape.
People with hourglass shape are blessed you can wear what you want you look beautiful in each and every dresses. You waist is your biggest asset. So don’t feel afraid to play with it by wearing trendy belts and waist line fitted tops and dresses.
Best dress for Diamond body shape:
- Baby doll tops and empire waistline dresses looks good for body shape.
- Always prefer empire waist line kurti’s to create illusion of curvy waist line.
- Pair up your kurta’s with skinny pants and leggings.
- Off shoulder tops, boat neck and V neck tops suits you very well.
- Avoid wearing heavy embroidery tops they make you look more bulky.
Wear dark color bottoms so your lower body grabs the attention. Always prefer hip length tops they make you look beautiful. Avoid tight fit tops as it will add volume for your already heavy upper body.
In my opinion each and every body shape have a unique look. We all look beautiful as we are. The only secret is to keep your body fit and healthy and choose the dress which suits your body type to make yourself more beautiful. We are like rocks which are going to become a beautiful statue. No one is going to carve us. We should carve our self to become a beautiful statue. It means we should keep our body fit and healthy. Exercise regularly, eat the right food to keep your body in shape. Keep a goal for example if you are 70 KG keep a goal of reducing 10 KG achieve your goal and treat yourself because reducing 10 KG is not a simple task. Think yourself, that you are the most gorgeous women in the world and never forget that “there is someone who thinks, you are the queen of his kingdom”. Keep smiling and be confident. If I missed anything related to this topic please leave a comment in the comment section below.